Polychoron 1.0.0 released
It's done! After two years since the initial game jam game, Polychoron is finally ready.
There are very few changes since the last beta version:
- Only show high scores from version 1.0.0 and later.
- Fixed maze wireframe sometimes appearing on top of HUD texts.
- Include game version information in the log file.
- Adjusted menu info text positions on mobile to avoid rounded corners.
I also upgraded Godot engine to version 3.3.3 which brings a couple of relevant bug fixes:
- Resolve issue where the Godot app remains stuck when resuming #51584.
- Fix game controllers ignoring the last listed button #48934
- Fix IP address resolution incorrectly locking the main thread #51212
If you're wondering where all your precious high scores went, they are still there but only visible in previous alpha/beta versions. Due to so many changes affecting game's difficulty during development, I decided to "reset" the high scores on this release to allow fair competition from here on.
Polychoron is now available as pay-what-you-want title on Itch.io (no minimum payment).
See Polychoron game page for more information. Direct downloads have been updated on Itch.io. Android version update has been uploaded on Google Play and will be available shortly. Web version has been updated on GotM.io.
Back to home
Posted on 2021-09-22