Platforms: Windows, Linux, Android, Web
Status: In development
Release date: TBA
Polychoron is a simple but challenging 3D shoot'em up in zero gravity environment in series of unique mazes. The objective is to take out hostile drones guarding the maze, collect score items and power-ups and reach the next maze alive. Each maze will be harder than the previous one. When you eventually die, you have a chance to get your name on the online high score table and enjoy eternal glory.
- Full 6-degrees-of-freedom controls in 3D space.
- Unique procedurally generated mazes.
- Designed for bite sized game sessions (a few minutes per maze).
- Global high score tables for the best pilots.
Play on the web
The web version has proven to work at least in recent versions of Chrome (or Chromium) and Firefox.
It is highly recommended that you use the native desktop versions if possible. They include advanced features lacking from the web version (HDR, global illumination, dithering) and generally look better and run smoother.
The game is currently in development and is released for public alpha testing to gather feedback. Let me know what you think, your feedback will help make the game better!
- Stuttering audio in the web version, especially on lower end PCs.