Polychoron 0.1.0 beta released
Polychoron has gone beta! As expected, this first beta update does not bring any major changes, just some visual improvements and minor bug fixes.
Here's the change log since last alpha version 0.0.10:
- Animate logo transition from splash screen to menu on game start.
- Rotate the camera outside the level behind menu when game is not in progress.
- Added current high score rank to level completion statistics.
- Animate numbers in level completion screen.
- Added short menu fade in animation.
- Fixed incorrect positioning of rail gun muzzle flash lights.
- Added a proper adaptive icon for Android.
- Show an in-app privacy statement on first run in the mobile version.
- Hide keyboard shortcut tips in the mobile version.
See Polychoron game page for more information. Direct downloads have been updated on Itch.io. Android version update has been uploaded on Google Play and will be available shortly. Web version has been updated on GotM.io.
Back to home
Posted on 2021-07-02