Polychoron 0.0.4 alpha released
A new Polychoron alpha version is here. This update makes big improvements to lighting. With the added dynamic lights, the game now looks more colorful and alive. I also redesigned the game logo and although it's still programmer art, it does look a lot better.
Here's what has changed since version 0.0.3:
- New much better logo.
- Added a lot more dynamic lights to projectiles, laser beams, etc.
- Added full-screen and debanding dither toggles to settings menu.
- Added level completion teleports that activate once all enemies are destroyed.
- Remember full-screen and debanding dither settings.
- Fixes to stuttering after changing global illumination setting.
- Enabled font oversampling to get much sharper fonts on high resolutions.
- Automatically open menu after a delay when player dies.
See game page for more information. Direct downloads have been updated on Itch.io. Please note that it will again take a while before the Android version update is available on Google Play.
Back to home
Posted on 2020-06-14