Hyper Ultra Astronautics 1.1.1 released
This is a maintenance update.
This update fixes a bug in monitor selection that has prevented some people from using full-screen modes. The game previously referenced monitors by name and that obviously failed with more than one monitor with the same name.
Those who installed the game using Itch.io application might have faced issues with missing Visual C++ run-time. This was caused by wrong version dependency and should now be sorted out. Rest of the changes are mostly improvements for running the game in an arcade cabinet.
Here are all the changes since version 1.1.0:
- Fixed broken monitor selection with multiple monitors with same names.
- Fixed wrong Microsoft Visual C runtime version in Itch.io manifest.
- Simplified main menu for arcade/demo mode.
- Fixed keyboard based player names in arcade mode.
- Disable auto-screenshot feature when no user activity has been detected in a while.
- Reworked arcade mode text input to behave more intuitively (up/down changes letters).
- Save high-scores even if no high-score name is given.
Updated packages are available for download on Itch.io page and the official game page has been updated.
Back to home
Posted on 2020-04-08