Lockdown Protocol 1.2.0 released
This update is coming a lot sooner than I expected. There are no major bug fixes, but because I have heard a lot of complaints about annoyingly slow-moving platforms and that has been improved, I decided to put this update out now.
The movement speed of all platforms and elevators has been increased noticeably. Wait times are also a little shorter now. The change might not be as radical as some had hoped, but it's still a big improvement. I even had to adjust completion target times in some platform-heavy levels.
Here's full list of changes since 1.1.0 final release:
- Increased movement speed and decreased wait times for all platforms and elevators.
- Increased player walking acceleration to make movement a bit more responsive.
- Increased player jump height slightly.
- Fixed randomly missing sentry gun muzzle flashes.
- Made sentry gun muzzle flash fade in and out smoothly similar to player weapons.
- Fixed crashes when exiting the game due to an error.
- Minor adjustments to level completion target times.
- Removed an unused sound file from installation.
There has been a lot of disturbing news around Desura lately. First, they only seemed to have temporary problems paying the developers, but now it looks like the parent company behind Desura has filed for bankruptcy. It is still possible to purchase Lockdown Protocol on Desura, but due to these circumstances, I strongly recommend purchasing the store-independent full version key here instead.
There are good news too: The full version keys for Lockdown Protocol are now available for purchase at 50% discount for a limited time!
Download links have been updated on the game page.
Back to home
Posted on 2015-06-07