Hyper Ultra Astronautics 0.0.5 alpha released
A new public alpha version is here!
I had to drop some of the stuff I initially planned for this release, but there are still plenty of changes to justify the new alpha release. The highlights of this update are team deathmatch game mode, mobile app reconnection and improved lighting (in both looks and performance).
Here's full list of changes since 0.0.4 alpha:
- Scale ship and power-up labels to same on-screen size independent of arena size.
- Fixed random freezes.
- Added team deathmatch game mode.
- Improved match completion label placement.
- Dead ships no longer collect power-ups.
- Prevented ships from collecting power-up while disrupted by EMP.
- Allow controller app reconnection without losing stats (e.g. after phone call).
- Added random asteroids to arena already when match starts.
- Reworked asteroid spawning to better maintain set asteroid density in the arena.
- Adjusted match default settings (more asteroids).
- Lighting improvements and optimizations.
- Fixed missing (or discolored) application icon.
- Show random tips at bottom of screen when a match starts.
Your feedback is again very welcome. You can write in Itch.io community, or contact me here directly.
Check out the game page for more information or jump directly to Itch.io page for downloads and discussion.
Back to home
Posted on 2016-09-28