Lockdown Protocol 1.3.0 on itch.io
The only visible change in this update is a completely redesigned game logo. Besides that, I have dropped my custom full version key mechanism. From now on, there are separate downloads for the demo version and the full version. Both are available on itch.io. For the first week, the full version is available at -50% discount:
I will send a new itch.io key to the people who have already purchased the full version of the game. The custom keys sold before will continue to work with all versions prior to 1.3.0.
Here's full list of changes since 1.2.0 final release:
- Changed to a completely redesigned game logo.
- Created a new menu background shader effect that looks better with the new logo.
- Dropped custom full version keys in favor of separate demo and full version packages.
- Fixed ugly alpha blending on some UI components.
- Fixed auto-detection of original XBox controller on Linux.
Check out the game page for more information.
Back to home
Posted on 2015-07-08