Based in Tampere, Finland
Windows / Linux
Lockdown Protocol is a score-oriented 2.5D shooter/platformer game with multiplayer support and built-in level editor.
You are a lone scientist in a research facility on automatic lockdown. Fight your way out, collect bigger weapons on the way and blast your enemies into pieces! Beat the high-scores in single player levels or challenge your friends to a multiplayer deathmatch!
The story in Lockdown Protocol is very light. The focus is on short fun play sessions where you compete against high-scores in single player levels or against your friends in split-screen multiplayer deathmatches.
Lockdown Protocol project was started with a prototype development in late 2010 and has been in fairly slow but steady development ever since. After 23 public alpha/beta versions, the game was deemed ready and version 1.0.0 was released on March 21, 2015. Latest version 1.4.2 was released on January 26, 2016.
- Smooth old-school shooter gameplay in atmospheric platformer environments.
- 25 single player levels to play and compete for the highest scores.
- 7 multiplayer levels for brutal deathmatches.
- Built-in level editor for creating your own levels.
- Local split-screen and network multiplayer support.
Release trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Lockdown Protocol is a good platformer to have around when you’re looking to challenge yourself and others."
- Alexandru Chirila, Softpedia
- "Parhaimmillaan Lockdown Protocol on kuitenkin kuumalla istuimella — hot-seat -tilassa — jossa pelaajat asettuvat saman ruudun ääreen mittailemaan elektronisen elimen kokoa vanhan kunnon MoleZin hengessä."
- Erno Koivistoinen, Peli Legacy
Lockdown Protocol on itch.io
Itch.io page for Lockdown Protocol fractilegames.itch.io.
Lockdown Protocol on IndieDB
IndieDB page for Lockdown Protocol indiedb.com.
About FRACTiLE Games
FRACTiLE Games is an independent hobbyist game developer based in Tampere, Finland. The person behind the name is Mikko Rytkönen.
More information on FRACTiLE Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Lockdown Protocol Credits
Game Design, Programming, Graphics, Sounds